July 11, 2019, 06:27 pm

Health Department Shuts Down Two Restaurants with Cockroach Infestations


 11-07-2019 6:27 PM

Plus another earned 40 demerits, one away from closing The Southern Nevada Health District shut down Pho MaiLan, the Vietnamese restaurant at 10895 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson, after inspectors found a multi-generational cockroach infestation during a routine inspection on June 24. The restaurant...

Posted in:
Eater | Las Vegas
Eater | Las Vegas

This article was posted online by Eater | Las Vegas. Spot On Nevada collects excepts of news articles from this news source and add these in the 'Nevada To Do'-category. For mor einformation about Spot On Nevada, you can check the About Us-page.

This story was posted in the category: